Monday, April 23, 2012

I'LL TELL YOU A STORY

This is where I, Ben Sanford, express myself through writing.


There are many pieces of writing here from the past three years, inspired by and relating to strange journeys around the world and across the country.

My recommendations:

#1 Piece (according to others, and me):
Forever Young, April 2010 (VIETNAM/LAOS/FLASHBACKS)
+ deep philosophy about life, death, risk and bliss)

Most Recent Update on Travels (Japan):
Hiromi Battles the Pink Robots, April 2012 (JAPAN)

Longest and Most Spiritual/Informative/Strange/Photos:
Chung Fu and the Tiger Leaping Buddha, October 2010 (CHINA)

Beginning of All of It:
December 2009 (INDIA)

Also Good:
Retro Facebook Note #2:  I'm Glad I Didn't Just Fall to My Death (UTAH, USA)

Crazy Cambodian Coincidences:
The Jungle Blog, March 2010 (CAMBODIA)

Best Tribute to George Washington:
To Too Two One Two, February 2012 (AMERICAN HISTORY)

Best Summary of Why I Traveled and Write:
Hero Journey in the Himalaya, December 2010 (INDIA/NEPAL)



Enjoy!

Hopefully this writing inspires you to do something you want to do but are afraid to do.

If you would like to discuss or comment on anything you've come across during your experience here, I would be delighted hear about it via e-mail at:

bengobengo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment