Sunday, April 6, 2014

GLOWIN

A year ago I wrote and cried and improved on the heart, and she shined a light on me.

Shine the light of your story.

If you don’t know how, just start shining your story lights any way that feels right (42).

The day before (45)(46) today (47) (48) (49) I ) (don’t stop) (54) went on an adventure in New (61) York City.  (64) I ran to the great pyramid of the sun (74) at 3:34 (77) and (79) also photographed art (83) with the W 143 Rainbow Way One, and Historic Hamilton Heights.  Then I walked through beautiful buildings (101) to W 145 St. Nicholas and moon smile (hi!) (111) before the (114) train to the park on a sunny day, walking with water reflecting sunlight more (129) with each step (133) (134) unaware on the way to the garden with (143) dancing women (146) (147) (148) (149) in the sunlight, to the summit, (646) to the Garden (161) Ring of Freedom (164) with the most gloriously timed and surprisingly detailed, enormous and powerful work of dazzling art sculpted beneath a blue sky, with the words of wisdom flowing through the famous faces of the ages on a circle surrounding this celebration of the triumph of the sun moon smiling with all (214) the life of the planet, in many magical manifestations (224), amazing animals, and joyous Hiromi music on with (233) art projects everywhere, from children, and bears, lions, turtles, frogs, monkeys, and everything danced and faced the gigantic crab (the sign) holding the earth together and (Choux a La Crème) a warrior triumphant over the negative so that the rest may celebrate the beauty of life, the entrance on W 111, Amsterdam AV.  Naturally.  I walked all the way up Broadway to my room, where I was very happy to have a place to be, before going to the river to see the sun shining over the Hudson swimming into the great Atlantic Sea, flowing (326) the whole world with the humanity (333) (334) (335) all around me

“Today I Can Live Free, In (345) Peace and My Dreams”

That picture appeared while typing.

I saw the sun set and stared up at the greatest moon smile possible at the edge of the riverside park with the enormous expanse of wondrous water, home of all life we enjoy, and stars shining in the sky appearing one by one as I realize I am the only person in the world having this exact fun.  Even if people in houses or apartments nearby have the view, and happen to know of this beautiful elixir (433) (434) (435) of life, they don’t have the wind, or this position with immediate elevation so that the astounding view is spread out in front of U (461) above the barriers separating the universal rhythm.

There was much on the mind.  Looking into space, seeing the moon floating faithfully with a smile, reminded that we have been floating on the magic spin ball the whole while, with blue-green style.  On the day 4/6 (or 6/4) the ball was in this exact same relationship to the sun.  I would say it is in the exact same space, but the sun itself is moving with a galaxy moving with a universe which would probably be moving as that seems to be the fun thing to do around here.

The morning of 4/5 I was feeling low, mostly about my immediate circumstances, and blaming myself for them.  I was also worrying about the world on many levels.  So I let it out, and then I started working to apply my creativity (601) to something tangible, that I could see, right in front (612) of (614) me.  Something that had (619) been there for a long time, but just then (629) (630) was showing (633) me just how glorious, grand and beautiful (641) the (643) heart’s art (646) was, is, could, should, would and will be.

A year later, in supposedly the same spot on the circle around the sun—which gives the light of life to everyone—I was feeling emotionally fine but physically slow, because it was the only day of the week where work was a place to which I did not have to go.  I wanted to rest, I looked forward to rain and (718) rejuvenating my spirit and ability (724) to express the inner truths of imagination, knowledge, wisdom and creativity supplied infinitely with divinity.  (“Sing 741 from Your Heart” says the Yogi Tea) Instead the sun shined brightly all day, so I had to work (61) with what the world was offering me and go play.  I walked down to the riverside park where the wind almost blew the headphones from my ears, the waves strong with white caps as far as the eye could see, from the George Washington Bridge in Washington Heights, Harlem and New Jersey.  (814) There were already people playing basketball on the courts and baseball on the field.  After some rest and some lunch I ran to the pyramid, and well, after that, just about every time I wanted to call it quits and hop on the train home, a premonition came to me urging me to push on further and explore the city.  With the weather slowly improving, many more adventures will be available to me.  That’s how I discovered the new garden.

When I returned home, I returned to the water to see a bright ball reflecting the magic sun ball’s light throughout the Manhattan Hudson Jersey night.  She was the moon, smiling wide at a small orange balloon floating upon the waves.

I listened through music, and Train Tracks.

I returned to the apartment to take more pictures of the world’s layered creativity revealing its hidden treasures (961) for free.  I bought food to sustain this be, including potato chips and three forms of green.  The song from before made me remember this old bag of dried up beans I had been storing in the cupboard since I purchased them back in Queens.  They are a mixed bag of beans, with a wide variety of magic.  Beanstalks will begin to bloom soon.

"Believe It Achieve It” glided from the wall to (1034) my hand recently, matching perfectly with “I Can Live Free, In Peace and My Dreams” from a mural decorating a center of learning in the city of San Francisco, where I was celebrating the same values and gifts provided by this world that provides itself, especially from within.

The lesson: a space spiral ago, I was feeling low, so I began improving my art and then shared it as some sort of show, with words (1111) to flow (1114) the feeling (if you didn’t already know).

This weekend I have been enjoying being alive and the fact that (1134) I survived a journey which allowed me to thrive with we be’s buzzing in the hive.  Both days I was feeling like indulging my fatigue, but (1161) I decided instead to trust my mind’s intrigue and follow this mysterious work of art wherever it may lead.

I love your glow, your show, how you share what you know, and thrive and spread your joyous experience of the universal flow. (1204)


No comments:

Post a Comment