Thursday, January 15, 2015

I must remember to be thankful when I wake up in the morning, but not only because I am alive and enjoying a rich variety of gifts from life

I hope to remember to smile because I will spend the day improving understanding with people of various "contents of character," regardless of the varieties of colors of skin, although such surface diversity pleases the spirit as well

I also hope to remember to be thankful as I greet the day, because I was born into a world which wows us and encourages courageous expression of the beauty that lives somewhere within all of us

Thank you Martin Luther King, Jr. for bringing out the best in us

Happy Birthday to you, and to everyone in U, for every day is a new chance to give birth to the joy which hopes to see the light of night and day in many a way

No comments:

Post a Comment