Thursday, January 11, 2018

After 2 years/24 months teaching Listening & Speaking in the afternoon, we had our final class today. As I mentioned before, I will still be teaching and teaching  the above, but the fact that the afternoon class streak is completed marks the end of a unique experience I will never replicate: a group of varied humans who came together from all walks of life and corners of the globe to enhance their communication/understanding skills with completely flexible arrival and departure times, meaning that once it began, it always felt as though it was one large marathon course.  I just really want to spend the evening reminiscing, so this post will be concise.  I'll just wrap it up by saying that I asked the students if they each had one more thing to say, and the five answers were: be happy, peace, love, love and peace, and be kind.  They are truly a smart bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment