Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I love the beginning of May.  There is perfect weather, leaves on the trees, flowers blooming, crisp cool breeze, hippie cover band playing in the park, and apparently all people must truly appreciate teachers today.  I haven't seen much evidence that this is true, but it's nice to read on Google that there is abstract respect going on somewhere, at least in theory.  If you would like some of this imaginary admiration, just explain something to someone sometime, wait until next May 8th, and then feel free to pat yourself on the back.  You've earned some self-respect

Now that I think more, I went to work today to teach while eliciting smiles, truly laughing, energetic youth gives me new life and the understanding that at least some of what I said helped a variety of people improve the quality of their lives through improved communication of what they need to say.  So I thank you for today, but I get paid every day

No comments:

Post a Comment