Thursday, August 22, 2019

I have been thinking about privacy, and since one of my students isn't respecting my privacy, I think it is only fair that I remove any class photos of students that were on this site.  I think there were only a couple.  Really, I just wanted to share what my life was like, to a degree.  I didn't expect someone to send messages of a harassing nature simply because they had my e-mail from class writing assignments, and to do so for months after doing so to one of my colleagues for a year.  Recently I was even more surprised to learn one would use a few days of social media friendship to search six years of my posts, find links to this site (which I don't share with students) and send more angry messages via e-mail.  So, class photos ain't here.

I will post some photos of my travels soon, but I won't be including any of my family, with respect to everyone's privacy.

When I write about what I learn from life through the form of a story, I have to really think about what parts of my true experiences I should share with others.  Like most everything, I have to continue practicing, learning

No comments:

Post a Comment