Saturday, February 15, 2020

Amsterdam, Hamburg and Berlin 018

I never posted the rest of the photos from my European adventure in 2018, when I first met my nephew.  I figure I should take a break from political posts, so here goes.

I went to Dublin and Brussels in June of 2018, and posted those pictures soon thereafter.  I've been distracted ever since, so now I've got a free moment on a Saturday afternoon.

After a day in Brussels I traveled to Amsterdam, The Netherlands, where I spent four days, before a night in Hamburg en route to Berlin.  Here they are:

















































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment