Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hi


I
AM
BEN

I've started writing a book.  I hope it will be fun, for you and me.

This is where I share my thoughts and experiences about the one story love song on the magic spin ball
First thought:

WELCOME!

Isn't it good to be alive?

There are infinite creative ways to express your loony love to the world, and words are just one wonderful way to do so.

I would rather listen to music and dance with a beautiful woman on top of a mountain or a pyramid or in a lake than sit in front of a computer, but variety is the spice of life I suppose. 
I'm not very good at playing musical instruments or painting pictures. Fortunately, plenty of other people do that perfectly well, so I don't have to.

Instead I've learned how to tell stories so that people appear interested and don't tell me to shut up and stop wasting their time. I guess that's the most basic requirement for being an artist.

More importantly, I've learned how to both view life as a journey and to literally transform my life into such time and again.  If you try new experiences you're bound to learn something and get great stories.  I used to be a huge coward when I was younger.  The bravery, intelligence and friendship offered me by the universe propelled me to a higher destiny.


I have been developing a certain unique enthusiasm when it comes to crafting a crazy cosmic circus tale and perceiving poetic patterns within the plethora of puzzle pieces that providence is projecting into (or out of?) my pineal.

Every day I perceive a dreamy reality within my I's imagination, and every day it appears to be bending the "rules" of reality that someone else thought of but can't completely explain.

Which leaves me with an encouraging thought:

ANYTHING is possible.

Right now you're something instead of nothing, so why not?

Never let yourself limit your imagination. It's the foundation of creation.

I don't know why the universe sent you to this web page, but I'm guessing and hoping that it will somehow lead to you being more genki. That's a Japanese word. I don't speak Japanese well at all, but I did just live there for a year. Every morning I would ask about 100 energetic incomparably cute kindergartners how they were, and the enlightened ones would bounce up and down, wave their arms and shout an enthusiastic: GENKI!

I told one of my adult students that it was my favorite Japanese word when she asked, and she surprised me with a carefully crafted calligraphic expression of the Kanji for genki on a t-shirt for me. Thank you, Kazuko!

Genki: Energetic, enthusiastic, lively.

Sounds nice, right?

If anything matters, that's all that really matters. Are you feeling genki?

I hope so.

At the risk of hogging your time or appearing self-indulgent, I'm going to tell you a little about me, the resident storyteller on this web page.

On the surface I'm a pretty normal guy, but I've learned that the surface of life is only so interesting for so long.

If you start getting creative and innovative and searching for mysteries and magic in the sunlight and the shadows of the soular system, then infinite imagination takes hold of your I and the dream becomes a beautiful place to be. Anyway, that's what happened to me.

Like many other people, I am been fortunate enough to be alive, experience love, travel and adventures, perceive poetry and move with the music. And like most other people, I want more of it. Why? Because I know it's out there, and I'm just as qualified as anyone else to make the most of it. Hopefully you feel the same way. Just remember that the energy of an experience is always amplified when shared with another ego.

Feel free to listen to any of these stories. If you imagine you're sitting by a campfire with a moon (crescent or full, it's all good) rising high in the starlit sky, you might find your eyes smoothly rolling along with the ride.

I love living, feeling, seeing and being life as a magical mystery tour that has infinite ability to feed me "genki" so I can tell a story and spread it around the universe of BE.

I think that a stare or a touch or a laugh or a moan say more than a billion books I could build. I think that whatever form of communication you're dedicated to, your life will be richer if you add more, so if you've never been one for words, I highly suggest you reconsider. Brilliant and beautiful books provide the most romantic and intensely insightful imagination I've ever experienced, and they've led me to experience the layers of life at a much higher level.

I think words matter even if everyone's life is just some solipsistic dream world within infinite possibilities of experiences. They contain both the punishment of limiting an experience with labels, and the pleasure of providing a picture of the other person's perception. They both build walls and help us jump over them (or blow through them with some sort of large cannon, if that's more your style).

As much as I love words and stories and poetry, experience knows that music is the best bliss.


Listen to Hiromi Uehara, The Beatles and the wind blowing through the trees and you'll understand what I mean.

If the universe continues to team up with me, I'm going to continue to express the most entertaining, engaging, enlightening and energizing tales that will come from me.  All I know is it's up to the present's future flow.

Then again, life always comes first, and art second, so for now I get enthusiastic about the world's beauty and keep it going in new ways as best I can.  I want you to be and do the best you can possibly do, for you, for me, making us brave and free.  The best we can be.

As for listening to me:
THANK U

No comments:

Post a Comment