Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The sun came first, but then so did the clouds, as the waters flowed where they always flow.  So I walked up the hill to where they sell life food.  When the paper had been given in a trade for some beans, a vegetable, and a fruit, I looked outside to see the sky had opened up and was pouring water while touching the world with powerful electricity.  That gave me the idea to walk back and change positions on the whole "I don't need plastic" decision, because I had musical devices and M.J.'s money leather in my pockets.  I wrapped up these treasures and ran into the flowing water of the sky, but I should have checked the traffic from the door first, because I had to wait for cars to race by.  Even so, I enjoyed the shower, and only had to run to the other side of the street to get to my door, where I smiled and grinned at the many huddled under shop awnings who couldn't afford to run home because their homes weren't as close as mine, yet they grinned back because they knew they would make it home eventually, and probably with drier clothes too.  Then I walked up the stairs and saw an older woman who was also very wet.  We just started laughing when we saw each other.  The sun comes too, and sometimes with the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment