Thursday, July 17, 2014

One movement of the clock hand doesn't change who you are.

Then again, clock hands can give you something to think about.  A reason to reflect.

But when have I ever needed a reason to do that?

Even so, they say on that certificate of paper that I began living thirty years ago.  But here's the thing: at 11:41 pm.  Tomorrow.

So I really still have one more day of my 20's.  What should I do to celebrate my youth?  I think that first I'm going to eat breakfast like I always do, and then I'm going to travel through a city lived by people from around the world.  Then I'm going to lead a group of people from around the world in a discussion about travel.  After that I'm going to teach different people in a class about the art of storytelling.  When I am free from work, I'm going to go on a road trip somewhere beautiful, and with some friends.  I will listen to magic music and ponder the poetry of our story as I go.

That is the story of my 20's.

No comments:

Post a Comment