Saturday, June 29, 2013

You Will Dreams


...Waves Live and Life Waves and Waves Life and Life Waves…

...Up and down....

Thumbs
 
Up

All I can tell you is you must find your own best way to learn to flow up and down and enjoy the up and down and eventually it will be even and peaceful and you can learn to enjoy that too, but then need to steer right and left when the waves come, and some of them you have to charge into and fly over, and others you have to steer around, and sometimes you have to keep steering or paddling or swimming or doing whatever it is with whatever it is the universe has equipped you with to navigate the flow of A Sea of I Can Dreams.  What can you dream?  Can you do it?  What do you have to do right now to get there?  What about later tonight?  Tomorrow morning?  Within a week from now?  How about a month?  What about a year?  How many steps can you take toward your dream in a year?  Maybe you don't even need that many steps, but assuming you might be alive a year from now, how much extra-equipped would you like to be to help you navigate the flow of I Can See Dreams, however strange it seems?

 The artists and the lovers say that there is love here, and we only need to find it... that feeling... and spread it...

            It’s true.

            The only question is how to keep that feeling flowing through you…

            I won’t tell you what to do.  That’s always up to you.  I can only give you advice from my experience as it has been flown through me every moment of my destiny.  Inner truth tells me not to worry and to just keep moving and flowing and paddling and steering and yelling out screams of joy and excitement and wearing contented peaceful smiles of approval and getting angry and challenging it just so we can both experience something more intense, and then keep my mind’s heart’s eyes’ ears’ open to the world and I will feel more of the universe with seemingly separately sensing soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment